All athletes will be pushed further than what they think they are capable of doing;it is the only way we do things to get maximum results. They will be challenged in many facets of what is necessary to be a great basketball player. All of our services include the following and incorporated into many different versions of our workouts:
- Bronze Level: Monday – Friday 6pm -7pm
- For all ages of beginner basketball players looking to have a great experience and get taught the fundamentals of the game
- Coach Roc and staff enjoy coaching and training all levels of athletes who want to learn the game and play basketball competitive one day
- This is strictly development; ball handling, shooting, passing, hand eye coordination drills, defensive techniques, 1 on 1 drills, 2 on 2 drills and 3 on 3 conceptual training
- Included is strength and conditioning, speed and agility all included with the 1 hour session
- Silver Level: Monday – Friday 7pm – 8pm
- This training is more intense with 2 balls drills for ball handling; more hand eye coordination drills to master left hand, right hand independence with passing and ball-handling and shooting; defensive reaction drills that will enhance quickness and explosive movements so your child will be able to guard someone full court and in a half court setting; more competition drills to start to build the competitive nature needed to compete at a high level; more off the dribble moves when shooting; more time on shooting form and footwork
- Gold Level: Monday – Friday 8pm – 9:30pm
- Highly skilled athletes that will continue on getting quicker, stronger, faster to become a elite competitive basketball player; more drills of all sorts, but more pressure type game situations; moves to create spacing during these sessions
- Ultra competitive group that will be challenged in various competitive skill games that we put together to increase court awareness, game IQ, and confidence.
a. Ball Handling – Focuses on hand eye coordination, hand speed, ball control, half court move, transition moves, pressure situations etc.
b. Defense and Positioning – Defense is the most important skill to teach young athletes because they think the game is all about offense. If you wish to compete at a high level, the high level coaches are looking for players that can do both.
c. Shooting – Feet to final release, balance, footwork, hand placement, follow through, rhythm shooting, midrange to long distance – All are critical to the success of a basketball athlete.
d. Rebounding and Post Moves – Bigandsmall athletes need to understand the whole game. Body positioning is the key to rebounding, post moves, and defense. This portion of the game is rarely taught to its fullest.
e. Coordination– Hand eye and footwork drills are a must for coordination of both lower and upper body functions.
f. Agility – this is putting together the coordination that we are building into game type situations for quicker responses during competition.
g. Strength and Conditioning – everything in this capacity is measured by results and documented.
h. BasketballIQ – understanding the game thru analyzing of video and play.
Individual Training – Please call for Packages.
Group Training – Minimum 6 kids to maximum 15 kids. This is the best deal for a lot of families to afford and commit too. Please do not think twice that 15 kids in a lesson is a lot. Within these lessons are included a lot of partner dribbling drills, teachings of basketball IQ strategies, teachings of Pick and Roll, teachings of basic plays and strategies that are used within game type situations. Teachings of how to handle the ball under pressure type situations, along with a lot of defense work with 1 on 1 and help side strategies. 15 kids allow us to utilize more of a practice setting with a lot of development.
Group lessons are 7-8 pm
Monday – Thursday
$150 for 4 session in a month
$250 for 8 sessions in a month
$350 for 12 sessions in a month
$450 for 16 sessions in a month
Private Lessons are $65 for 30 min
(6 days per week training)
Group Training days: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sunday