Eric Nawracaj, aka “Coach Roc” has been involved with training NBA Draft Eligible Players, European Professionals, USA Selections, All Americans and Div 1, 2, 3 level players for over 13 years. He has Professional, High School, AAU and lower level coaching experience. Coach Roc is looking to continue to drive the relentless effort to teach youth the proper fundamental skills necessary to help them be successful at whatever level they choose. Coach Roc has over 100 + Athletes trained, and has countless hours in the gym focused on pure development.
Some training highlights:
- Training High Profile Athletes for Pre Draft Camp and Individual NBA workouts.
- Trained over 20 children that went on to play High Major Division 1 basketball and turned Professional.
- Responsible for Player Development for the Professional Team (Chicago Steam) of the ABA for 6 years that consistently prepares players for the NBA, NBDL, and European Leagues
- Currently train 10-basketball player in the Chicago land area that are rated ESPN top 60.
- Currently train 3 High School Players that made 16U and 17U USA National Team.
3 years coached professionally in the ABA league for the Chicago Steam. Chicago Steam has consistently been ranked in the top 5 among ABA teams across the country since 2006. Six elite 8 showings, 2 final 4 showings, and second place finish in my 6 years.
4 years coaching as assistant coach in High School, Lincoln Way West.
4 years of Grade School, St Judes in New Lenox Illinois